Internet Proctor Agreement & Policy
Please read the following Agreement carefully.
Proctor Agreement, by and between NationsUniversity® (NU), an independent corporation organized under the laws of the State of Louisiana, USA, and the “proctor.
WHEREAS, NU is an independent educational institution offering Certificate and Degree programs through distance learning,
WHEREAS, the integrity and validity of administering examinations is fundamental to the mission of NationsUniversity®,
As the Proctor, I agree
- To verify student identity before administering exam.
- To read the exam instructions and to follow procedure.
- To ensure the security of the examination environment during a student’s exam session.
- To provide a quiet, well-lighted area free from noise and distraction within supervisory distance of the proctor.
- To observe time limits as stated by the computer.
- To terminate the examination and notify NU if there is improper conduct on the part of the student.
- To complete the validation form after exam is submitted
As Proctor, I understand and agree to carry out the responsibilities of an examination proctor in accordance with the requirements stated above. I have read and will abide by the NationsUniversity Honor Code found in the Academic Catalog and appended to this document.
Communication related to student enrollment should be directed to email@example.com.