Office of the Registrar
The primary function of the Registrar’s Office is registration for classes! And if you are here for that purpose, go to the Register page. If you have questions about graduation dates, diplomas, replacing diplomas, or transcripts, you are in the right place.
Transcripts or Replacement Diplomas
Current students, alumni and former students can order official transcripts or replacement diplomas and remit payment online 24 hours/7 days a week. NationsUniversity has partnered with Parchment to provide online transcript ordering and payment.
For replacement diplomas, please contact the Registrar, email@example.com transcripts
Graduation Dates & Fees
NationsUniversity holds commencement ceremonies online three times per year.pay graduation fee
- New Year’s Day – January 1st
- Memorial Day – Last Monday in May
- Independence Day – July 4th
- Labor Day – First Monday in September
- Thanksgiving Day – Fourth Thursday in November
- Christmas Eve and Day – December 24-25th