February 10, 2017

Can I transfer courses from another school?

Yes, NationsUniversity will review and accept the transfer of credit that is deemed to be university level, subject to restrictions related to the degree completion plan. Have an official  transcript sent to,

Registrar NationsUniversity
650 Poydras St., Ste. 1400
PMB 133
New Orleans, LA 70130

If your school uses an electronic transcript service like Parchment to order official transcripts you need to type NationsUniversity in the destination box of your institution’s electronic transcript service (do not type in a NationsUniversity email address). If your school is outside the United States and does NOT use an electronic transcript service, the school may send an official transcript to, registrar@nationsu.edu using an institutional email account. Unofficial copies of transcripts will not be accepted for degree completion.