Become a Proctor
A proctored exam is an exam that is supervised by an approved proctor (a neutral person) who ensures the identity of the test taker and the integrity of the test taking environment.
How to Become a NationsUniversity Certified Internet Proctor
NationsUniversity welcomes you and your interest in furthering Christian education around the world. All NU degree students must successfully complete a series of proctored examinations administered in accordance with NU policies and procedures. All exams are completed online. No paper exams will be given to Internet students.
Proctor Policy: Certified Internet Proctors are required to supervise NU student comprehensive exams. They shall review the terms of the Proctor Agreement as provided below, and then write to Gail Heiderich, Director of Advising, for information on how to apply: email@example.com.
If you are a wanting to become a NationsUniversity Certified Prison Proctor, click HERE.
NationsUniversity is authorized by the Board of Regents of the State of Louisiana, U.S.A., to grant degrees in religious studies. This Proctor Agreement is by and between NationsUniversity (NU) and the “proctor.”
WHEREAS, NU is an independent educational institution offering Certificate and Degree programs through distance learning,
WHEREAS, the integrity and validity of administering examinations is fundamental to the mission of NationsUniversity,
As the Proctor, I agree:
- To receive exam instructions and to follow procedure.
- To ensure the security of the examination environment during a student’s exam session.
- To provide a quiet, well-lighted area free from noise and distraction within supervisory distance of the proctor.
- To observe time limits and exam instructions as stated on each exam.
- To terminate the examination and notify NU if there is improper conduct on the part of the student.
- To treat exam materials as confidential.
- To verify student identity before administering an exam.
As Certified Internet Proctor, I understand and agree to carry out the responsibilities of an examination proctor in accordance with the requirements stated above. I have read and will abide by the NationsUniversity Honor Code found in the Academic Catalog and appended to this document.
Questions related to the proctoring of exams should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please review the NationsUniversity Honor Code.Go to Honor Code
Read the Academic Catalog & Student Handbook for additional requirements and information on the different university programs.