Prison Division: Proctor Agreement
Internet Proctors are required to supervise NU student comprehensive exams. All NU degree students must successfully complete a series of proctored examinations administered in accordance with NU policies and procedures.
To become a NationsUniversity Certified Prison Proctor-
The student or the prospective proctor must write to NationsUniversity before beginning the process. Write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only Certified Prison Proctors are required to supervise NU student comprehensive exams. They shall review the terms of the Proctor Agreement to ensure that administering comprehensive exams for students are accordance with policies set by the University regarding exams.
Responsibilities of NU Staff
- Verify that the student is eligible for proctored exams, and email the exams and instructions to the proctor.
- Receive, grade, and record the results of the exams.
Responsibilities of the Certified Proctor
Proctor Agreement, by and between NationsUniversity® (NU), an independent corporation organized under the laws of the State of Louisiana, USA, and the “proctor.”
WHEREAS, NU is an independent educational institution offering Certificate and Degree programs through distance learning,
WHEREAS, the integrity and validity of administering examinations is fundamental to the mission of NationsUniversity®,
As the Proctor, I agree
- To verify student identity before administering exam.
- To read the exam instructions and to follow procedures.
- To ensure the security of the examination environment during a student’s exam session.
- To provide a quiet, well-lighted area free from noise and distraction within supervisory distance of the proctor.
- To observe time limits as stated in the procedures.
- To terminate the examination and notify NU if there is improper conduct on the part of the student.
- To complete the validation form after exam is submitted
As Proctor, I understand and agree to carry out the responsibilities of an examination proctor in accordance with the requirements stated above. I have read and will abide by the NationsUniversity Honor Code found in the Academic Catalog and appended to this document.
Communication related to student enrollment or proctoring exams should be directed to email@example.com.