NationsUniversity uses appropriate and readily accessible technology to optimize interaction between the institution and the learner that enhances instructional and educational services. Students, faculty, and involved practitioners receive training and support for the technology used to deliver the educational offerings.
RECOMMENDED MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- 2 GHZ or Higher Processor
- 4 GB of Memory
- 150 MB of Hard Disk Space
- Monitor and video card with 1024×768 or greater resolution
- Keyboard and Mouse is recommended
- Desktop or laptop are preferred – at this time we can not guarantee user experience with a netbook, Chromebook or mobile device, including a tablet.
- Printer and Scanner are recommended
- High Speed Internet Service – connection speed of 1.5 MB/s or better. (Satellite internet may not work well due to the latency of the connection)
- Microsoft Windows 7 or higher (10 is recommended)
- Apple/Mac OSx 10 or latest version
- Microsoft Office for Windows or Mac
- Internet Browsers: Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome
- Up to date version of Adobe Flash or Silverlight
- Up to date version of Adobe Reader
- Access to website functionality and required course materials may be limited on mobile devices
- Use of a mobile device such as a phone or tablet as a secondary means of access is permissible, but submission of assigned papers in the proper format may be difficult
If you have any questions contact your advisor.